Oakridge Equine Hospital is located on 12 scenic acres in north Edmond, Oklahoma.
Our main hospital is a 19,500 square foot, climate controlled building comprised of the following:
- Admissions area with reception area, waiting room, and business office.
- Two examination rooms with stocks, sink, and all necessary equipment for routine patient evaluation and to perform standing surgeries.
- Conference room/library with network access and LCD projector.
- Radiology with film and digital radiography. Room is equipped with a hoist that runs from induction/recovery stall and orthopedic OR.
- Dark room/radiology storage.
- Viewing room with two digital viewing stations and view box.
- Two operating rooms: one soft-tissue OR and one orthopedic OR. With two padded induction/recovery stalls for each OR. One overhead hoist for each OR also runs to an accompanying ICU stall for sling access.
- Enclosed lameness evaluation area
- Isolation area with three stalls with IV fluid delivery systems
- Central Supply
- Central Sterile
- Twenty three stalls, seven with IV fluid delivery systems.
- Four additional stalls in ICU, three of them with IV fluid delivery systems, two with overhead hoist.
- Examination area in barn with stocks.
- Equine podiatry facility
- Feed room
- Second story with doctor offices and living quarters.
Our imaging building is a 2,000 square foot building comprised of the following:
- Admissions/reception area.
- 1.5 Tesla Siemens Symphony MR unit.
- Two padded induction/recovery stalls.
- Equipment room
- Storage room
Our north barn is a 14,500 square foot building comprised of 22 additional stalls, covered lameness area, 2 exam rooms, radiology, and storage area.